Honest Review

biktorrr

I've been looking for cheats for some time now. This was the cheapest that I've seen among the others. I was kind of hesitant to purchase at first but I've read the forums and also the telegram messages where I found the courage to try the 3 day trial cheats for COD. 

The forums and telegram group were very helpful. All you need is to make some time to read those to set up the cheats. When the 3 Day trial was up, I bought another one because the cheats was so good and very easy to set up. The interface is very user friendly. I have even recommended it to my friends which have purchased already too. 

Customer support is also top notch. All you need to do is to file a support ticket and a representative will tend to your questions that will really help unlike with the others that helps with you with attitude. lol

I will definitely want to try the 1 month or heck even the 3 months cheats for COD. The only problem I have is it's kind of expensive for a person living in a 3rd world country like me. BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO RECOMMEND THIS TO MY FRIENDS and also other people. 

• Like 1